Vancouver Helping Paws is not just another dog walking service (while we do that too), but rather a service designed for the needs of seniors, people who are sick or need specialized care for their pets. For example, where possible, we encourage pet owners to join us as we walk their dogs, so they benefit from fresh air and stimulation that improves health and vitality.
Specialized Services at Home
- Dog Walking (with dog owner if desired)
- Overnight in-home care
- Basic grooming and dental care
- Home pet clean up
- Appointment accompaniment
- Plant Care
Over 12 years of pet care experience
- Eight years animal care and training at West Vancouver S.P.C.A.
- Four years veterinarian assistant at a variety of clinics
- Two years assisting seniors in dental office
- Training and ten years experience in emergency rescue, first aid, CPR
- Extensive experience planting and garden maintenance
- Animal Welfare Certificate, Thompson River University